Haley Wood MSN, WHNP, CPSN, CANS
Who Am I?
Haley Wood offers her cosmetic patients a unique combination of experience, knowledge and personal attention. With almost a decade of experience in the field of Aesthetic Nursing, her areas of expertise include non-surgical facial rejuvenation with her distinctive injection technique.
Credentials & Achievements
- Board certified by both the National Certification Corporation and the Plastic Surgery Nurses Certification Board
- Nurse practitioner for Dr. John Moore, board certified plastic surgeon Cool Springs Plastic Surgery
- National Trainer for Allergan, Inc
- National Speaker for Allergan, Inc
- Expert Faculty for P.A.L.E.T.T.E Resources
- National Trainer for P.A.L.E.T.T.E Resources
- Advisory Board for Allergan, Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses
- Board of Directors, American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses
- Aesthetic Track Chairperson, American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses National Convention
Master’s of Science in Nursing, Woman’s Health
Vanderbilt University – Nashville, Tennessee
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, summa cum laude
University of Evansville – Evansville, Indiana
John Moore, MD, Cool Springs Plastic Surgery
Nurse Practitioner, 2006-2008
Dr. Martin Luftman, Plastic Surgeon, BelleVie Medspa
Nurse Practitioner, 2004-2006
Owensboro Medical Health System, PreAnesthesia
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, PACU, GYN/ONC
University of Kentucky Medical Center, Trauma ICU
- 2011-2013 – Invited and participated as faculty for ACE speaker training with Allergan injectable procedure
- 2010 – Recognized as “expert” faculty among P.A.L.E.T.T.E training faculty
- 2009 – Distinguished Service Award, ASPSN
- Licensed Registered Nurse in over 30 states including Michigan, Pennsylvania and Mississippi
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner-Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi
Haley Wood — Extended Bio
Haley’s unique injection training focuses on facial rejuvenation artistry using Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Prevelle Silk, and Sculptra Aesthetic. She also provides education and instruction in other aesthetic rejuvenation treatments including skincare, chemical peels, lasers and skin tightening devices. Board certified by both the National Certification Corporation and the Plastic Surgery Nurses Certification Board, she completed her Nurse Practitioner training with one of the nation’s best nursing schools at Vanderbilt University. After additional highly specialized training in aesthetic rejuvenation, Haley was appointed as teaching faculty for P.A.L.E.T.T.E. where she still maintains the prestigious status of instructor and trainer for major aesthetic companies and private cosmetic businesses alike.
Haley began her non-surgical aesthetic practice in Lexington, Kentucky under the direction of board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Martin Luftman. After moving to Nashville, Tennessee, she joined forces with Dr. John Moore, board certified plastic surgeon at Cool Springs Plastic Surgery located in Franklin, Tennessee where she presently maintains a high volume injectable practice. Haley has expertise in advanced facial anatomy, non-surgical rejuvenation and management. Tailoring training to your practice’s individuals needs, she educates to all skill and experience levels.
Haley provides instruction in a professional and confidential manner offering learning participants the highest level of confidence and trust. She is compassionate, understanding and committed to teaching injection excellence.
With Haley Wood Aesthetics, you will find a trained specialist with comprehensive experience in all facets of non-surgical facial rejuvenation committed to delivering the most premier instruction possible. Haley has extensive training and contributes nationally to cutting edge injectable instruction. Just as every face is different, so is every injector and every practice. Haley Wood Aesthetics provides the tools you will need to increase confidence, technique, and in turn, your business.